Do you have 1000’s of unread mail in Gmail? Do you wish to filter all unread mails and check it? Then you are in right place.In this post I will show you how to filter all unread mails easily in Gmail.
There were around 850 unread emails in my Inbox.Today morning only I checked and deleted all unwanted mails.Gmail makes life simpler by introducing so many new features on regular basis. 🙂 I love the following recently added features,
- Gmail Introduces Rich-Text Signatures
- Gmail Adds Fast New Windows
- Gmail Label Now With Drag & Drop,Hiding & More
- Gmail Adds Google Maps Preview
Getting back to our discussion on filtering out Unread Emails.Just type the following keyword in Gmail Search Mail box.
That’s it now all your unread mails will be displayed 😉
Have a look at Top 5 Useful Gmail Articles
- Login With Multiple Orkut/Gmail Id In Firefox
- Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts
- Know Your Gmail Account Creation Date
- How to check all of your email accounts from Gmail
- How To Check Whether My Orkut/Gmail Account Hacked?
I love using Gmail 🙂 What about you ?