Google has added some new features to Gmail Label earlier this month.This helps us Gmail more user friendly and save our mails in respective Lables.
3 New Freatures in Gmail Label:
- New Location For Labels
- Label hiding and showing
- Drag and drop
Instead of having their own section,now your labels are now above your chat list, grouped together with Inbox, Drafts, Chats and other system labels.
2.Label hiding and showing
- You can now show only your important labels at top and hide the less priority labels.This is a cool feature isn’t it?.
- So now you have more control over your labels.
- You can show, hide, or delete a label by clicking the down-arrow to the left of that label.
- I love this feature it is the same as you drag and drop a folder in Windows.
- Similarly now you can drag messages into labels, just like you can with folders.
- This means that if you want to label a mail, you can simply drag and drop it over the label in your left sidebar and youâ€™re done.