Here is a collection of Top 25 “Linux Quotes” for Linux users. Some are anti windows quotes and areÂ really funny. Most of you might have heard some of these Linux quotes.I love working in Linux platform.I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS .The more I run Ubuntu, the more I love it.I have posted a funny video What happens when Matrix Run on Windows OS? Check it out…
25 Linux Quotes for Linux Lovers
1. One OS to rule them all,
One OS to find them.
One OS to call them all,
And in salvation bind them.
In the bright land of Linux,
Where the hackers play.
2. Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux.
3. I’ve run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few months. I just love debugging.
4. By golly, I’m beginning to think Linux really *is* the best thing since sliced bread.
5. Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night hacking (and/or conversations with God).
6. Linux is obsolete.
7. Your job is being a professor and researcher: That’s one hell of a good excuse for some of the brain-damages of minix.
8. If Bill Gates is the Devil then Linus Torvalds must be the Messiah.
9. “Linux is not user-friendly. It _is_ user-friendly. It is not ignorant-friendly and idiot-friendly.
10. “In a world of no walls or fences,we don’t need WINDOWS or GATES” (I love this quote very much 😉 )
11. Some people have told me they don’t think a fat penguin really embodies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen an angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They’d be a lot more careful about what they say if they had.
12. Other than the fact Linux has a cool name, could someone explain why should use Linux over BSD?
13. “Linux: the operating system with a CLUE… Command Line User Environment”
14. “Problem solving under linux has never been the circus that it is under AIX.”
15. “Besides, I think Slackware sounds better than ‘Microsoft,’ don’t you?”
16. “And the next time you consider complaining that running Lucid Emacs 19.05 via NFS from a remote Linux machine in Paraguay doesn’t seem to get the background colors right, you’ll know who to thank.”
17. “…Deep Hack Mode–that mysterious and frightening state of consciousness where Mortal Users fear to tread.”
18. Sigh. I like to think it’s just the Linux people who want to be on the “leading edge” so bad they walk right off the precipice.
19. Microsoft Corp., concerned by the growing popularity of the free 32-bit operating system for Intel systems, Linux, has employed a number of top programmers from the underground world of virus development. Bill Gates stated yesterday: “World domination, fast — it’s either us or Linus”.
20. Who wants to remember that escape-x-alt-control-left shift-b puts you into super-edit-debug-compile mode?
21. It’s a bird.. It’s a plane.. No, it’s KernelMan, faster than a speeding bullet, to your rescue. Doing new kernel versions in under 5 seconds flat.
22. Those who don’t understand Linux are doomed to reinvent it, poorly.
23. “How do you power off this machine?”
24. “What happens when you read some doc and either it doesn’t answer your question or is demonstrably wrong? In Linux, you say “Linux sucks” and go read the code. In Windows/Oracle/etc you say “Windows sucks” and start banging your head against the wall.”
25. When you say “I wrote a program that crashed Windows”, people just stare at you blankly and say “Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*”.’
Try Linux Os
In a world of no walls or fences,we don’t need WINDOWS or GATES….. Why wasting your time in Windows? Just tryout Linux….Many user friendly Linux available.Enjoy working in Linux environment.
Here are some useful Linux article collectionsÂ from Techpraveen | Geekyard