Decorate your windows by customizing default icons with Alienware Icon pack. Add life to your operating system by changing your My Computer, My documents, Local Drives, Network Icons and Folder icons. With this icon pack you can also change the file type icons like mp3, jpg, mov, avi, doc file formats. This is a special iconset that will bring a fresh new look to your desktop applications. Recently I published a article, 10 Best Alienware Desktop HD Wallpapers Collection. Also read Â popular post of this blog, 🙂
Most Wanted Operating System Tips & Tricks
Click on the below icons to stay updated with the latest tips, tricks and hacks on Windows, Linux and Mac operating system.
Top 10 Ways To Tweak Your Windows Xp
Topics Discussed in this Post
- How to change the Windows Boot Screen?
- How to Change windows Logon Screen?
- How to Change Windows default Icons to your Customised Icons ?
- How to use an attractive Xp Themes ?
- How to set Background Picture for a Drive ?
- How to Change Cursor ?
- From where to get Best Wallpapers ?
- How to Change Windows Startup Music and Shutdown Sound?
- How to set Dock in Xp ?
- Place Background Picture for Windows Explorer & Internet Explorer.