A widespread usage of mobile devices has brought about a very high number of apps on the market. Now you can do almost anything with your iPhone or iPad. The most popular are productivity apps that help you in a day-to-day work or personal stuff, especially document management.
There are different kinds of document management mobile apps, and usually every app has one specific purpose. When it comes to managing your documents, the trickiest part is dealing with Scanned PDF documents. Not all apps support scanned documents because the OCR engine is necessary to complete the process.
PDF to Excel App Description
One such app that converts scanned PDFs to Excel is developed by Cometdocs.
This app is free and you can download it here:
Reuse or edit your PDF stats and data in Microsoft Excel. Even scanned PDF files are supported. Find your PDF document and open it in PDF to Excel. Once the PDF is imported, it is automatically sent to our servers for conversion. The file is downloaded once the conversion is done. Because the conversion is not being performed on your device, the app will not burden your deviceâ€™s resources or drain its battery.
Before we being further read the following MS Excel posts that will be highly useful to you.
- List of useful Microsoft Excel Shortcut Keys
- What is the Keyboard Shortcut to Merge Cells in MS Excel?
- How to Enable or Disable Cell Drag and Drop Editing Option in Ms Excel?
- How to Show Indian Currency Format in Excel?
Key Features of “PDF to Excel” App:
- Excellent conversion quality.
- Rows and columns are recognized perfectly.
- No further editing needed.
- No limits on file size or number of converted files.
- Scanned tables can be converted as well.
- The converted document is in the .xlsx format and immediately ready for further reuse.
- The new Excel file is optimized for fast viewing and immediate analysis.
- Fast and easy, wonâ€™t drain battery or resources.
- Your file is deleted from servers, right after the conversion ends.
How to Edit a Scanned PDF on Your iPhone or iPad?
Now, let’s see editing a scanned PDF file on your iPhone or iPad or iPod touch usingÂ PDFs to Excel app. With this wonderful appÂ not only one canÂ convert a scanned PDF file, but it is also very easy to use.
- The first step is to open a PDF you want to edit.
- Then tap on the Share button in the right top of the screen and from the Open in menu access PDF to Excel app. Once the file is converted you will be able to open it.
- In order to edit the converted document, you needÂ to have the MS Office app or any other app that views MS Office files.
- The conversion time usually depends on your Internet speed and file size.
- With just a few clicks you can easily unlock your scanned PDF document and change data in the spreadsheet.
Apart from iPad, this easy-to-use PDF to Excel app works on iPhone and iPod touch as well. It requires iOS 6.1 or later and it uses only 5.8MB of your device memory.
Whether you use it for pleasure or business, itâ€™s good to have it at hand, because you never know when youâ€™ll need this kind of productivity app to make your daily routines effortless.