Adobe Photoshop is the standard application for editing images for print, its powerful features also make it useful for editing images placed on the Internet. Web Designer’s Guide to Adobe Photoshop goes beyond an explanation of creating and editing images by focusing on the next step in web development: placing images and graphics into working web pages. Whether your goal is to expand your professional skills or simply handle your local club’s website, this book will help you not only create web pages but also get them working properly on the World Wide Web.
Learn how to:
• Work with layers, layer styles, and patterns.
• Create shapes with selections.
• Combine and crop images.
• Create web buttons, headers, and backgrounds.
• Add content to a web page using Macromedia Dreamweaver.
• Design web pages of various styles.