Ipod Repair Quick Steps
Like every other electronic device, iPods break down. Until now, the prospect of repairing an iPod was daunting, if not nearly impossible for the average user. In this full-color, inexpensive guide, the owner of the fastest-growing chain of iPod repair shops in the U.S. shares the secrets of figuring out what is wrong with an iPod and fixing it–without paying costly repair bills. He also reveals how to make an iPod work even better.
Table of contents:
- Chapter 1. What Kind of iPod Do I Have?
- Chapter 2. What’s Wrong: Diagnosing Your iPod
- Chapter 3. Cracking the Case
- Chapter 4. Power Issues: Replacing the Battery and Other Power Concerns
- Chapter 5. Can’t See a Thing: Replacing Broken Screens
- Chapter 6. Storing Tunes and Such: Sorting Out Your Hard Drive
- Chapter 7. Cranking up the Volume: Replacing Your Audio Jack
- Chapter 8. Facing the Music: Replacing the Front Panel or Shell
- Chapter 9. Does Not Compute: Replacing the Logic Board
- Chapter 10. More Than Just Tunes: Looking at Third-Party Firmware and Software.
Download: Ipod Repair Quick Steps