Are you facing problems using the Amazon App on iOS when using LTE connection or Mobile Network?
Amazon App always gives me an error stating that “OOPS! NO INTERNET Please check your Network connection”
And the Amazon app works fine when I use Wifi connection.
Is there a fix? I tried reinstalling the app but still same problem. So, how to fix amazon app not working issue?
How to fix cellular data not working on iPhone and iPad
This error is because the iOS Cellular or Mobile data is disabled for Amazon App. So, let’s now see how to fix Amazon App not working in Cellular data.
To allow an app to use your mobile or Cellular network, go to your device settings for the app.
- Go toÂ Settings and select Mobile Data or Cellular (Incase on Earlier iOS version).
- Scroll-down to locate the app you are trying to use. Confirm it is set to use cellular data.
That’s it !!! Now try accessing Amazon App and it will load and work fine in Mobile data.
Also check: How do I unsubscribe from Amazon Prime on Airtel?
Key Benefits of “Amazon Prime”:
Amazon is one of the leading E-commerce site in India. It offers lots of cool features to Prime members at a reasonable price. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more.
- Unlimited FREE fast delivery: Guaranteed free One-Day, Two-Day and Standard Delivery on eligible items
- Prime Video: Watch the latest and exclusive movies & TV shows
- Prime Music: All your favorite music â€“ ad-free and with unlimited offline downloads
- Unlimited 5% reward points: Earn more with the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card
- Prime Reading: Read anytime, anywhere and at no extra cost
- Grab the best deals first: Exclusive access to top deals & coupons
This method not only applicable for Amazon but also for other apps which are facing Mobile data access restriction issue.
Hope this helps.