A Superb Trick To Hide Text In Notepad
Here is a small trick to hide text inside your windows default text editor i.e Notepad using command prompt, Â :)Â but this trick works only on NTFS file system.
Steps to hide text in a Notepad
1. Open your command prompt Start–>Run and Type cmd
2. Type cd.. to move to C:\> drive or Type cd desktop to move to your desktop.
3. Type the below code in your command prompt
4. Write some data and save(Ctrl+S) the file.
5. Browse to the file location and Open filename.txt you cannot see any data in the file.
6. To retrieve the hidden data open command prompt and type the same command.
Do you like this notepad trick ?Â 😉