Some times it happens that you forgot the password of your memory card and you have lots of your important data in your phone.
So there are two types of methods for recovering the password of your memory card with the help of nokia phone.
For Nokia s60 1st and 2nd edition phones.
1. First Install FExplorer in your phone memory.
2. Got to drive C: , you will find a file called mmcstore
3. Send it to your pc directly and open it in notepad or rename the file.
4. At the end of the file you will find your password.
For Nokia S60 3rd Phones, Nokia N-Series and Nokia E-Series
- There is almost no way yet known to hack the memory card password in case of these types of phone but there is a way to do it some of the s60 3rd edition phones and almost all the E-series phones.
- The remote lock option in E-Series phone allws you to unlock your phone by sending a sms.
- The only thing you have to do is to activate this feature by going to Tools–> Settings–> Security–>Phone and SIM–>Allow remote lock menu. The password of your memory card will be your remote lock message.
- So you have to just send a sms containing your remote lock message that will automatically change your memory card passsword.