Quickly Open Last Closed Tab In Firefox,Chrome,IE,Opera & Maxthon:
Many times we unfortunately close the Tab when we are surfing a good site.It is hard to search and find the same site.So follow these below tips to recover lost tabs.
Reopen Last Closed Tab In Firefox:
- All the recent closed tabs can be viewed through the menu History –> Recently Closed Tabs.
- Much faster way to reopen only last tab is using keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+T .
- Keep holding down Ctrl+Shift and press T repeatedly for reopening upto last 10 closed tabs.
Reopen Last Closed Tab In Google Chrome:
- A new tab in Google Chrome displays list of recent three closed tabs at bottom right sidebar. However to view more recent closed tabs and other information about them either go to
- Tools –> History or used keyboard shortcut Ctrl+H.
- Alternate way is to type chrome://history/ at address bar.
Simple and quick way to reopen last closed tab is as same as in Firefox, which is by using Ctrl+Shift+T
Reopen Last Closed Tab In Internet Explorer:
- For IE6 or IE7, third party add-on has to be installed.
- This add-on will reopen last closed tab on pressing Alt+X.
- For IE8, opening a new tab will automatically display list of recent tabs. Else press Ctrl+Shift+H to view History
IE – Addon
To See Top 10 useful Internet Explorer Addons Cilck here
Reopen Last Closed Tab In Opera:
- Just Click Ctrl+Z to open the recently closed tabs.
Reopen Last Closed Tab In Maxthon:
- Just Click Alt+Z to open the recently closed tabs.
- Else Cilck â€œUndoâ€ button in Maxthon’s Buttons Toolbar.
I hope this article will be useful to you.