The Microsoft’s upcoming Os Windows 7 as got Desktop Slideshow i.e desktop wallpapers changes automatically after a specified time interval.This is one of the key feature of Windows 7 .In this article i will explain a simple tweak that you can apply to the Desktop Slideshow to make it a bit more fun.
Keep Hands In Your Registry:Â
- Click Start
- Type â€œregeditâ€ in the search bar
- Click on â€œregedit.exeâ€ (if nothing appears, type â€œ%SYSTEMROOT%\regedit.exeâ€)
- Press Win Key + R –>Type regedit –> Press Enter.
- Choose â€œYesâ€ if a UAC message appears
- Go to the following key by clicking on the arrows next to each key name to expand it:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Personalization\Desktop Slideshow
- Add â€œAnimationDurationâ€ DWORD value
- Right-click on the right side.
- Choose â€œNewâ€ then â€œDWORD (32-bit) Valueâ€
- Type â€œAnimationDurationâ€ as its name
- Set duration for animation
- Double-click the created value
- Select â€œDecimalâ€
- Type in a value for the duration in milliseconds.
Remember â€œ1000â€ means 1 second
Even youÂ can change desktop slideshowÂ Â very fast, but the title says â€œSlow Motionâ€¦â€ though. If youâ€™d like to restore the animation to its default, just delete the DWORD value you created by right clicking on it and choosing â€œDeleteâ€.