Portable Microsoft Office Frontpage 2003 – Microsoft FrontPage (later full name Microsoft Office FrontPage) was a WYSIWYG (‘What You See Is What You Get’) HTML editor and web site administration tool from Microsoft for the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems.
Key Features ofÂ FrontPage:
* Help navigating through your site, and seeing your file structure, visually
* Built in image editor (MS Image Composer)
* Point-and-click functionality for common tools, like mouseovers, e-mail forms, and hit counts
* Simple to use with previous knowledge of Office products
* Integrated data display with Office products like Access and Excel
* Support for CSS-based themes (like ASP.NET master pages)
* When you change the URL of a page, all the links to that page are dynamically changed
* Task-assignment for team projects
* Content is editable from anywhere with FrontPage (password is needed)
* Support for rich clipboard data import (i.e. copy/pasting data from Internet Explorer into FrontPage 2003 will automatically download media resources such as images and save them locally)
* Built-in support for automated web templates, that include automatically generated multi-level navigation system.
* FrontPage 2003 introduced support for Dreamweaver compatible web templates, dubbed “Dynamic Web Templates”.