Whenever I open Run and type regedit and press enter a message prompt appears saying “Registry editing has been disabled by your administrator“.
Let’s see how can we fix it.Here i got 3 Methods to fix this Problem which i have collected them from Net.
You can use a simple UnHookExec.inf to enable registry editing.
1. Download UnHookExec.inf
2. Right click on the downloaded file and select install.
For enabling you can also use the remove restrictions tool(RRT) by Sergiwa.com, if the method 1 doesn’t work for you.
1. First Download Remove Restrictions Tool
2. Run and check the registry tools and click apply.
If the above two methods does not work for you , you can also try executing a small vbscript which I found on major geeks.
1. First Download EnableRegEdit.vbs
2. Double click on the downloaded file to enable registry editing.
I hope at least one of the above will help to fix the trouble.