CrystalDiskInfo monitors HDD/SSD health status and temperature, and does all the usual monitoring/graphing of S.M.A.R.T. information. CrystalDiskInfo is such a user-friendly tool which can be used by even newbies.Â It also tells you how many times the hard disk has been turned on and how many hours it’s been on for. The latest version released is CrystalDiskInfo 5.0.4. This is alsoÂ availableÂ in Portable version. (Tutorial: Learn How to Make any ApplicationÂ Portable)
Key Features of “CrystalDiskInfo 5.0.4”
- CrystalDiskInfo is a HDD/SSD utility which supports S.M.A.R.T.
- It supports a part of external USB disks.
- Monitoring health status and temperature.
- Graph of S.M.A.R.T. information.
- Control AAM/APM settings and more.
Download:Â CrystalDiskInfo 5.0.4