Free Audio Recorder
Windows sound recorderÂ as got many drawbacks like the default time limit of one minute, .wma is the onlyÂ save format.There areÂ some good alternative for Windows sound recorder.A freeware application called Free Audio Recorder is an good sound recorder utility which provides an easy , powerful user interface & resource friendly.
One great option of this sound recording software is that it supports multiple input devices, audio and video playback, CD Player, Line in, Microphone, Internet Radio or even the obsolete tape/VHS cassette or anything else. You can save your recorded sound as WAV, MP3, WMA and OGG files.
Key Features Of “Free Audio Recorder”:
- It is an absolutely FREE audio & sound recorder, no virus, no spyware, no advertisement, no nag screen.
- Supports multiple sound input, audio/video files playback, CD player, line in, microphone, internet radio, even the obsolete tape/VHS cassette or anything else.
- Record various sound input to WAV, MP3, WMA and OGG.
- CD quality audio recording.
- Extremely resource friendly, CPU usage is below 1% on some new computers.
- It uses latest Lame MP3 encoder which is generally believed as the the best MP3 encoder in the world.
- On-the-fly recording, no temporary file generated.
- Intuitive output file management.
- Diagnose and print detailed sound device info.
- Supports majority of modern sound cards: multi channel/professional/external USB sound cards.
- Supports several sound cards at the same system.
- All events are logged for future diagnosis.
- Windows Vista compatible and works with Windows 7.