Completely Uninstall All Unwanted Applications Easily
Absolute Uninstaller is similar to standard Windows Add/Remove program but more powerful.When we install a Software it copies some of its Files usually in C:\Program Files , C:\Windows\System32 , Registry .If we uninstall a Software from Add/Remove Program ( Win+R –> appwiz.cpl).It removes some Files from C:\program Files only.It will not remove the Softwares Supporting Files and Folders from System32 or Registry.The more junk files your computer have ,the slower it runs. Uninstall Manager can wipe off all the junk files clearly in seconds.It offers a more user-friendly way to remove unneeded applications and to improve your computer efficiency.
The Standard Add/Remove Program often can’t uninstall applications completely .It often leave files on the hard drive ,associated desktop icons, Start menu entries and keys in the registry. Big registry and large number of unnecessary files make the system slower and slower. Uninstall Manager can clear them in seconds!
Fast and User-Friendly
Absolute Uninstaller starts up more faster than Add/Remove program with all appropriate icons of the application loaded and marks recently installed program. so that you can easily find out the application you want to uninstall. You may also look up the application you want through a handy search function.
Some key features of “Absolute Uninstaller”:
- Completely remove all files and registry keys of an application with simple clicks.
- Able to backup/restore applications information in the Add/Remove list.
- Able to remove/restore selected entry in the Add/Remove list.
- List installed programs with appropriate icons(same as you see in the Start Menu).
- Find the application you want to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
- Very fast speed listing programs,no need to wait.
- View more information for each installed program, including product name, company, version, uninstall string, installation folder and more.
- Export programs list to file.
- Autofix invalid program entries.
- Mark new program installed with red “New!”.
- Modify program properties.