How to Reduce or Compress AVI File Size and Upload to Youtube
Youtube is the most famous space for users to upload and share their video online, the maximum size of video can be upload is 100MB. For users will having more then 100MB video to upload, is better reduce or compress the video so that it can be upload to Youtube. If you are having a video file (.avi) that more then 100MB, then use the Zwei-Stein Editor to reduce the video size.
Zwei-Stein is a fully functional, non-destructive video editing system which offers many advanced features unavailable elsewhere. This is a great freeware tool for user to reduce or compress the video or audio files.
Steps to reduce or compress the AVI file using Zwei-Stein:
- Click File –> Import –> Import Video Clip. Open your avi file.
- Click Destination –> Video Format. Choose minimal video resolution.
- Click Destination –> Frames per second. Choose desired fps value (minimal or acceptable).
- Finally, click Destination –> Export –> Video for Windows –> â€¦ choose filename. Select sound quality (to minimize file size use average quality). OK. Choose XviD.
- Done! AVI file size has been reduced.
Below are the lists of features for Zwei-Stein:
- Unlimited number of audio, video and picture tracks (*limited only by available memory)
- Unlimited number of video/audio effects for every track.
- Produce video with a resolution of 8Ã—8 or 16000Ã—16000 (~200 Megapixels / frame) and many sizes in between (custom)
- Full automation control for all track and effect variables using keyframes (cropping, zooming, panning, volume, rotation, opacity, key-color etcâ€¦)
- Full cross integration of audio and video. (noise gates triggering video effects. video brightness controlling volume etc.)
- Looping of both audio and video signals simultaneously, with adjustable cross-fade on loop boundaries.
- Manipulate the flow of time, forward, backward, speed up and slow down smoothly.
- Grouping of video/audio tracks into sub-groups (submixers) which can then be manipulated (faded/rotated/effected etc) as if they were a single track. (see submixer tutorial)
- Up to 16 audio channels per track.
- Audio mixing with unlimited amounts of sub-groups in unlimited subgroup levels (16Ã—16×16â€¦ mixing limit)
- Integral audio dsp running 48 kHz (16channels x 32bit) with 64bit normalization safety
- Sox audio processing on all platforms. zs4 will implement a sox front end which seamlessly integrates with native features (in progress)
- Musical time toolbars to allow for time related operations within the context of beats/bars/parts.
Another free tool we would recommend isÂ YouTube Video DownloaderYou can use it download YouTube Videos and save them to your iPhone or iPad.