Solid PDF Tools 5.0.368 – All In One PDF Tools
Solid PDF Tools is one of several excellent PDF conversion and creation products from Solid Documents.
PDF to Word Conversion and Content Extraction:
• PDF to Word Conversion. Convert your PDF files to Microsoft? Word documents for easy editing.
• PDF to Excel Conversion. Convert tables from your PDF files to Micrsoft? Excel spreadsheets. Select pages or entire document.
• WYSIWYG Content Extraction. Convert selected tables or images from a PDF file. Creates tables in Word or Excel or image files.
• Quality Conversions. No need to waste hours reformatting and reworking your files.
• Headers and Footers. Advanced options for converting or removing headers and footers.
• Form Recognition. Form fields are recognized and converted into text boxes for easy editing.
• Rotated Text Recovery.
Scanning and Archiving:
• TIFF to PDF. Convert legacy scanned TIFF documents into fully searchable and archivable PDF/A
• 1b documents.
• Scan to PDF. Scan paper documents into archivable PDF/A-1b documents. Searchable thanks to OCR text layer.
• OCR for Search. Add searchable text layer. Easy for indexing and archiving legacy and paper documents.
• PDF to PDF/A.
• PDF Creation. Simply drag and drop. Easily create PDFs from your documents. WYSIWYG user interface.
• WYSIWYG User Interface. Multiple document PDF UI for page-level manipulation operations.
• Watermarks. Pre
• defined and custom watermarks. Text stamps, images or PDF overlays. Electronic letterheads.
• Combine. Combine multiple documents into a single PDF file. Combine PDF files.
• Rearrange Pages. Use drag and drop to rearrange page order in a PDF file or between multiple files.
• Extract Pages. Extract pages from a PDF file as a single new PDF or as multiple new PDFs for each page.
• Full Search.
• Print to PDF. Create PDF files easily from any Windows
• based program.
• Protect your PDFs. You can restrict who can view, edit, copy, print or add comments to your document.
• Encrypt your PDFs. Secure your PDF files using 128-bit RC4 or AES encryption algorithms.
• Set PDF Permissions. Control which users can read, print, edit, copy or comment your PDF files.
• Set Document Properties. Define Title, Author, Subject and Keywords to help organize your documents.
• Custom Page Settings. Create PDF files with custom pages sizes, margins and orientation.
• Reduce File Size.
Solid PDF Tools 5.0.368