Stay Updated With Computer Security:
Few months back i have published a article regardingÂ 6 Techniques used by malware composers.Today iÂ came across a site which provides daily updates about malware and antivirus .The data produced inÂ http://mtc.sri.com/ is automatically generated each morning, and summarizes their latest observations of malware activity.The Malware Threat Center is a community service Internet site that is built using data produced from the Cyber-TA Honeynet Project (www.cyber-ta.org/Honeynet), hosted at SRI International. SRI International is a non-profit research institute.
In this site they have listed out the following Malware detailsÂ
- Most Aggressive Malware Attack Source and Filters
- Most Effective Malware-Related Snort Signatures
- Most Prolific BotNet Command and Control Servers and Filters
- Most Observed Malware-Related DNS Names
- Most Effective Antivirus Tools Against New Malware Binaries
- Most Aggressively Spreading Malware Binaries
So check periodically this site to stay updated with Computer Security.