Circle Dock has a ton of visual customization options as well. You can either display your icons in concentric circles, or as a spiral. You can add a rotating animation effect to the spiral to make yourself dizzy. There are a more than 30 skins to choose from.
This attractive freebie turns the usual ribbon-like dock inside out. Its default shape is a set of concentric circles, but it can also take the form of a spiral. You can further personalize the look with included skins and your own icons. The settings window offers useful tweaks as well, such as conditions for hiding the dock and a Portability Mode that lets you tote Circle Dock on a USB drive
- Drag and drop your files, folders, and shortcuts onto a circular or spiral dock.
- Rotate the dock with either your mouse wheel or the keyboard arrow keys.
- Change the image shown for the icons and change the skins (compatible with icons and skins for Rocket Dock, Object Dock, etc.)
- Ability to run the program from a portable USB memory stick and have the links in the dock point to the documents on the USB memory stick.
- Ability to synchronize the links on the dock with the files, folders, and shortcuts on your desktop or other folders in real-time.
- The dock appears where your mouse is by pressing a hotkey.
System Requirements :
1. Windows XP or Vista (32 or 64 bit)
2. .Net Framework 2.0 or higher. Vista users already have the .Net Framework – no need to install anything else. Most Windows XP users have the .Net Framework installed from Windows Update.
3. If you are unsure if you have the .Net Framework installed or are getting error messages, go to http://www.microsoft.com/net/Download.aspx and install the latest version of the .Net Framework.
Related Posts :