The amount of online data is increasing exponentially and everyone trying to keep track of it is having a harder time doing so. Even Google isn’t having it any easier and it has acknowledged that the current keyword-based search won’t be able to keep up for long. Adding structure to the data online, using it more like a database, would make it much easier to manage the volume of information. This is what the search giant hopes to do with its Google Squared project.
To Access Google Squared Click here
What Google Square do ?
- It collects facts and related information from across the Internet
- Presents the collected data in an organized manner, like a spreadsheet.
- Based on your search, Google Squared builds a square with rows for each of several specific items you are looking for along with columns for corresponding facts, such as images, charts, and other links.
- You can add rows and columns to the spreadsheet as desired and then save the results.
- It imputes each fact to another source on the web, so you can determine their reliability.
Ok Let’s Now See This With An Example:
As of now, Google Squared seems pretty potent when we consider it concept wise, however, a little frail on accurate search results, especially with more â€œgeneralâ€ searches. You might want to try keying on some â€œspecificâ€ searches, as it tends to work better in those cases.
The search Result displayed me generally the
Item name,Image,description,Manufacturer ,Processor & Data Bus Speed.These formats are displayed in tabular form.It is easier to compare different Products.
- Suppose i want to know about Price,there is a option called Add coulmns.
- Click Over it will display 5 suggestions like Power efficiency,chipset type…
- But Price column is missing.So,just type Price and hit Enter.
- Now you can Compare price of different Laptops.
Google Squared is in a very early stage of development so some searches might prove more useful than others but it’s bound to get better in time and, in fact, the columns and items you add or remove will help the search engine give a better answer next time.Â