In recent days Google has been updating the appearance of Gmail, Adsense, Analytics, Blogger…, etc. Users can switch to new user Interface and checkout he cool new features added in it :). Some like the recent changes in Google and their new interface appearance and some don’t like new interface. They prefer the old appearanceÂ which is easier for them to navigate :). Personally I too don’t like Googles new appearance. But we need to adopt to new changes to go along with their wonderful service they provide to us ;).
How to revert back to Gmail older look?
If you don’t like new Gmail design, you can switch back to Gmail Older version temporarily by following below steps,
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the Gear icon at the far right in the mail-navigation menu.
- A pop-out menu will appear.
- Click â€œRevert to the old look temporarilyâ€.
- Youâ€™ll be redirected to the older version of Gmail.
- That’s it, youâ€™ve reverted back Gmail older look temporarily.