How To Download MegaVideo Through FireFox
First – If you don’t have Mozilla FireFox you will need to download it. http://www.mozilla.org/. Next you will want to find the video on MegaVideo that you are wanting to download. For example if you wish to download The Spiderwick Chronicles Now you will need to let the movie start and then in the address bar type in “about:cache” without the “
After you type this in and click enter you will find a entry that includes this keyword and a huge datasize.The datasize will be somewhere in 7 digit range… due to the movie size.Next click the link above datasize and click the link on the next page.
Now here is your movie.This might seem like a long way to download a movie but it takes only seconds really.Now all you have to do is get a .flv to .mpg or .avi converter and you have a nice DVD movie.
How To Download Videos From MegaVideo through IE
- After watching full video at your browser, go at Tools> internet options> settings> view files (For IE, or search tmp file)
- You will get a large size file with long name and unknown type there.
- Copy and paste that file at desktop, this file is the video file in flv format
- Rename it with flv extension, example 34.flv
- play and enjoy video at your PC with flv player
- If you donâ€™t have flv player download it, it is freely available at lots of website, like http://applian.com/flvplayer/
- If you want to convent it in other format you can also convert it by free converter.
- Remember video at these website is available in only FLV format, there is no other method except this to download directly in other format.
- If you are unable to find FLV file at your PC after waching video, you can use website to get FLV file like kej.tw/flvretriever .
- Download and use FLV Player as you will be needing it to watch the downloaded videos.
- Remember to close all browsers and applications while trying to copy the video file
Download MegaVideo Videos Directly Using ClipNabber
ClipNabber is a small utility lets you download videos from MegaVideo directly. Just put in the URL of the video you want to download and Nab it. 5 seconds of processing and you are good to go!
See here : http://clipnabber.com/
Related Posts :