I have an Youtube account but I don’t know how to change the default profile picture in youtube.
If you need any help in changing Youtube Profile picture then continue reading this article. Yesterday, I created a new account in Youtube for Geekyard blog and uploaded a video on How to get Adsense Reporting in Google Analytics.
Steps to Add or Change Youtube Profile Picture:
- In the left hand navigation column, clickÂ Profile Setup.
- Click theÂ Change Picture button and select the file that you’d like to display as your thumbnail profile icon on your channel (you can either select an imageÂ or a still frame from one of your videos).
- Don’t forget to click the ‘Save Changes’ button to save the update you just made to your channel.
- Note: You can upload a JPG, GIF, BMP, or PNG file.
You cannot use animated GIF files as your Profile Picture.
Checkout, Geekyard Videos in Youbube.
Checkout 2 most viewed Youtube Articles,
- 5 Quick Ways To Download YouTube Videos Off The Net
- How To Watch 18+ Adult Videos On YouTube Without Logging In
Recommendation â€“Â YouTube Video Downloader, a free tool for you to download YouTube videos to computer and iPhone.