MS Office Word 2007 QuickSteps with Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Get started using Word 2007 right away–the QuickSteps way. Color screenshots and clear instructions show you how to use all the new and improved features. Follow along and learn to work with the new Office interface and ribbon, create and format documents, add graphics, use templates, and collaborate with other users. You’ll also find out how to use speech recognition, translate to and from another language, and save Word documents as web pages. Plus, you can flip straight to the information you need easily using the color-coded tabs. Get the book that gets you started using Word 2007 in no time.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid