Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 10.2.1000.1
Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition for Vista provides protection against viruses and security risks for managed and unmanaged clients running on Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit editions). Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition combines industry-leading, real-time malware protection for enterprise workstations and network servers with graphical Web-based reporting and centralized management and administration capabilities. Side-effect repair keeps systems operational during security disruptions. Centralized configuration and deployment eases administrative burden and overhead. Integrated response content helps maximize system uptime.
In addition to providing comprehensive malware protection for every network tier in an integrated, easy-to-deploy solution, Symantec AntiVirus Enterprise Edition 10.2 now adds antivirus and anti-spyware client support for the Vista platform. In addition to offering adware and spyware protection for enterprise workstations and network servers, Symantec AntiVirus Enterprise Edition now includes Symantec Client Security 3.1, which provides proactive client protection from complex threats by integrating antivirus, anti-spyware, firewall and intrusion prevention technologies under a single console. Symantec AntiVirus Enterprise Edition also provides content filtering and spam prevention for the Internet gateway and Domino and Exchange environments.
Key Features and Benefits:
– Advanced, enterprise-wide virus protection and monitoring from a single management console
– NEW! Vista® client support
– Integrated Web-based graphical reporting
– Improved protection from spyware and adware, including:
– Spyware repair enhancements automatically block spyware installation
– Stealthed spyware detection and remediation
– Improved spyware repairs for invasive risks